Blissfully (im)Perfect

There is just something about it... opening my google reader each morning to see dozens of new posts to sort through. My mouse finger starts to twitch anxious to see what's new in bloggyland- I happily click through the posts pausing to admire a beautiful picture posted by the Pioneer Woman or to drool over a recipe from My Wooden Spoon. I drool over Amanda's perfect craft room and am in awe of Homemaking Dreams sewing skills. Then I spend some time perusing the masses of helpful information at the Prepared LDS Family or the Obsessive Shopper.

Trust me the list could go on and on- there are so many talented ladies out there! Jo here however, is not a gourmet cook, super creative crafter, awesome photographer, talented seamstress, or super savvy shopper. I guess you could call me a "Jo of all trades". Perfect in any? Heck NO! Not even close! But then if I were perfect... I'd miss all the fun I have learning from so many talented bloggers out there. So here's to blissful imperfection and dabbling in all the finer skills of family and home!

Posted by Homemaking Bliss | Tuesday, March 17, 2009 | | 0 comments »

0 comments